Please send all invoices directed to Tukimet Oy primarily as online invoices. Handling of online invoices is quicker, more reliable and more affordable than that of paper invoices for both the sender and the recipient.
|Our online invoice addresses are:|
|Operator:||OpusCapita Solutions Oy, E204503|
If you are unable to send e-invoices, we would kindly ask that you’ll send your invoices by e-mail to
Tukimet Oy receives the e-mailed purchase invoices by using the following criteria:
· Purchase invoices that are attached in PDF format.
· One PDF attachment is scanned as one invoice.
· An email can have 10 attachments at the maximum, and the maximum size of an attachment is 10 MB.
· No other address entries are allowed in the address field. If you want to email a copy of the invoice to the customer you must enter this email address in the cc field, for example.
· Attachments in a format other than PDF are not processed.
· The invoices or receipts sent to the email scanning service should be scanned with an actual scanner. They can’t be for example photos taken with a mobile phone of an invoice or receipt which are then converted to a PDF file. The scanner can’t unfortunately read these kind of invoices/receipts
If you are not able to send an online invoice or an invoice through e-mail, we ask you kindly to send paper invoices to the purchase invoice scanning service at:
Please print this address also on the actual invoice, not only the envelope, so that the scanning service is able to direct your invoice correctly. We ask you kindly to note that no other material is to be sent to this address than invoices. Information leaflets and marketing material should be sent to the address on top of this page.